CAS is purpose-built for Google Cloud. CAS to displays important 'at a glance' info to the CAS Admin about the Google Cloud project for each deployment. This saves valuable time when this information is required for troubleshooting or billing purposes.
To access, open CAS and select Deployments and then select the specific deployment. In the Dashboard in the bottom left-hand corner is the Deployment Details pane.
The following information is displayed:
- AD Username suffix: username suffix (in Active Directory) is typically your company; chosen by customer during provisioning
- Deployment Code: 3 to 8 character alphanumeric code for each deployment as chosen by the customer during provisioning (each deployment code must be unique)
- Internal Domain Name: chosen by customer during provisioning
- Regions (VPC Subnet): us-east1 (/20 IP network); both chosen by customer during provisioning
- External Access Endpoints: Gateway for the deployment, format is the deployment code follow by the external domain chosen by the customer during provisioning (i.e. XYZ.itopia.com)
- GCP Project Name: as chosen by the customer during provisioning
Contact CAS Support (email@example.com) with any questions or suggestions.