You can easily import images created in GCP to itopia CAS.
To make the image functionality easier for you, CAS now allows you to use any image you created in GCP by simply bringing it from GCP to CAS. You can apply your imported images to your session host servers using Autoscaling or to create new servers.
Follow the steps below to import an image from GCP:
- From the main menu select Cloud Manager - Images
- On the right, hover the mouse over the green plus sign and select "Add from GCP"
3. The import window will load the images available in the same project that is connected to your deployment. You cannot import images from other projects.
4. Once the image loads, you need to select the OS Family. Our systems are not able to detect the OS that was selected for the image. Please make sure that you select the same OS family that the image is configured with when importing the image.
Note: Our systems use the OS family information when allowing / disabling you from using an image for the Autoscaling configuration. Linux images are not allowed to be used for session host servers in a remote desktop deployment.
5. Mark the checkbox next to the image you will be importing and click the ADD button to import the image to CAS.
6. You'll get the image import confirmation on the screen and your image is ready to be used.