All Cloud Automation Stack (CAS) app services and third party dependency components are monitored 24/7 and when an alert is received, acted upon immediately by the itopia engineering team.
itopia enables customers to proactively monitor the working status of CAS by subscribing to our active status page via the following URL: https://status.itopia.com/. This feature enables customers to receive real-time alerts of outages, issue updates and maintenance announcements. Also, customers will be able to view itopia’s historical software uptime attainment and how we are doing vs. our SLA of 99.9% uptime.
For CAS technical support you have a few options:
- The chat bubble in the bottom right corner of the portal. This is a direct line to our support team during working hours. The average response time is under 5 min during business hours.
2. The question mark icon in the top right corner when logged in to cas.itopia.com for email support.
3. In an event that itopia CAS portal is not available, you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to open a support ticket.
In itopia CAS portal under the ? mark you can also access our Help center for useful articles, troubleshooting guides and tutorials, submit a ticket and to obtain Pro Services time.
Professional services is a convenient option to get any extra technical support that is not included in your itopia plan such as Windows issues, data migration, app installations, VPN setup, etc.
CAS support is available Monday through Friday 8 am to 7 pm EST. Any High and Critical customer issues received outside of that time frame are handled by On-call support team. Please see below more details about CAS Support SLA's
Urgent: CAS is down or facing major malfunction resulting in a product inoperative condition. Users are unable to reasonably perform their normal functions. The specific functionality is mission-critical to the business and the situation is considered an emergency.
High: Critical loss of CAS functionality or performance resulting in a high number of users unable to perform their normal functions. Major feature/product failure; inconvenient workaround or no workaround exists. The program is usable but severely limited.
Normal: Moderate loss of CAS functionality or performance resulting in multiple users impacted in their normal functions. Minor feature/product failure, a convenient workaround exists/minor performance degradation/not impacting production.
Low: Minor loss of CAS functionality, product feature requests, how-to questions. The issue consists of “how-to” questions including issues related to one or multiple modules and integration, installation and configuration inquiries, enhancement requests, or documentation questions.
Service Level Agreement (SLA)
- 24/7 support for Urgent impact issues
- 24/5 support for High impact issues
- Implementation guidance
- Technical escalations
- Billing support
Everything included in Standard support plus the following:
- Faster response times
- 24/7 support for High impact issues
- Quarterly business reviews
- Technical Account Manager
- Cloud strategy and roadmap
*Please contact your Account Executive for pricing and details.
Business hours: Monday – Friday | 8:00 am – 7:00 pm ET
On-Call: Monday - Friday | 7:01 PM - 7:59 am ET, Friday 7:01 pm – Monday 7:59 am ET
- First reply time indicates time to contact the customer and start working on the ticket.
- Next reply time indicates time to send the next update after receiving the first reply.
- Periodic update indicates intervals in which customers must receive ticket updates.