itopia "Catalog" section works to collect the technical information about the environment that will be moved to Google Cloud.
The technical information can be gathered by PC Discovery and Network discovery tools.
When you run the discovery, the system will gather the details of a user that ran it (in case of PC discovery) or details of all users in the network (in case of Network discovery).
It will list the Applications, Security groups, shared drives, Workstations, Servers (in case of Network discovery), Printers and Network nodes.
You will be then able to send this data to cloud importing it from the "Cloud Desktops" section. Learn more about importing/ sending discovery data to cloud from Catalog in the below documents:
- Sending Users to cloud: User import features
- Sending Applications to cloud
- Sending Security groups to cloud
You wil also be able to review the following information:
- Worksations that the discovery was run on or that were discovered in the network
- Printers: local printers will be redirected through RDP to the cloud workspace
- Network Nodes