Itopia software is a cost effective cloud management solution that facilitates provisioning, migration and management of your Google cloud environments. You can easily test the software creating a test drive here.
In the initial page you can sign up for your own test drive. See the steps below:
- Scroll down and click Create an Account
2. In the next screen fill in your name and company details and click Create
3. You will recieve an confirmation email after you create your account. Verify your email address as requested in the email.
4. Sign in with your newly created account. In the initial page you can see a demo video.
To launch your own test drive just click the button LAUNCH TEST DRIVE
5. To continue, select the Time zone and Region. Also provide your External domain.
6. You deployment will start and you will see the following screen. It can take 40 to 90 minutes for the system to configure your environment.
7. Your trial will begin and you will get your temporary itopia login information in Outputs section. You will also receive the credentials by email.
8. Login to https://cas.itopia.com/ with the credentials you received and you will see your test deployment created under the name "Test drive deployment".
in the deployment dashboard - when you click on the Test drive deployment, you can see the progress of your deployment
The deployment can take up to 1.5 hours. When the deployment finishes, you will receive domain admin credentials for your new environment via email.
When the provisioning is finishing, you'll get a notification in the top right corner directing you to Tasks module.
There will be a manual provisioning task to create A record that will point to the Broker and User session server IP. The task will be created in the Tasks module and will contain the details about creating the DNS record.
The task to add RDS license server configuration is not mandatory. Microsoft gives you grace period of 120 days so the task doesn't need to be complete during your testing.
Once create A record for you domain and complete the DNS task, you can continue testing the environment. Try to: